Kenmore is a trusted brand of home appliances that has been providing reliable and durable appliances to households for decades. Although they are built to last, there are still instances where these appliances may encounter problems. Fortunately, Seattle Appliance Repair is always ready to provide quick and affordable solutions to any Kenmore appliance issues.
What can you expect from Seattle Appliance Repair?
- Same-day appointments, including nights and weekends for your convenience
- Industry-trained and certified service technicians
- Written estimates before any repairs are made, with no hidden fees
- Coverage area that includes Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Sammamish, Bellevue, Kirkland, Edmonds, Redmond, Renton, SeaTac, Mercer Island, and other local cities
Common Kenmore appliance problems that can be fixed:
Kenmore Refrigerator Repair
- Not cold enough or too cold
- Making odd noises or smell hot
- Stopped working
- Ice maker not working
Kenmore Dishwasher Repair
- Making noise
- Not cleaning properly
Kenmore Oven, Range, and Cooktop Repair
- Gas or electric
Kenmore Clothes Washer and Dryer Repair
- Older models
- High-efficiency, high-tech models that use steam, sanitizing heat, or tumbled washing
Call for Seattle Kenmore appliance repair today If you’re in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue, or other local cities and experiencing issues with your Kenmore appliances, don’t hesitate to contact Seattle Appliance Repair. They are dedicated to providing superior customer service and getting the job done right the first time. Call them today at (206) 455-7898 to schedule an appointment.
Q: What is Kenmore Appliances?
A: Kenmore is a brand of household appliances that has been around since 1927. The brand is known for producing a wide range of appliances including refrigerators, ovens, ranges, microwaves, washers, dryers, and more.
Q: Where can I buy Kenmore appliances?
A: Kenmore appliances are available for purchase at many retailers, including Sears, Kmart, and Amazon.
Q: How long do Kenmore appliances typically last?
A: The lifespan of a Kenmore appliance depends on various factors, such as how often it’s used, how well it’s maintained, and the type of appliance. Generally, Kenmore appliances are designed to last for several years, with some lasting up to 10-15 years.
Q: What should I do if my Kenmore appliance needs repair?
A: If your Kenmore appliance needs repair, the first step is to consult the owner’s manual for troubleshooting tips. If you’re unable to fix the issue on your own, you can contact us and schedule a repair appointment with one of our technicians.
Q: What is Kenmore’s warranty policy?
A: Kenmore appliances typically come with a one-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials or workmanship. Some appliances may also have an extended warranty available for purchase. It’s important to register your appliance with Kenmore to ensure you’re covered under the warranty.
Q: How can I maintain my Kenmore appliance?
A: Proper maintenance is key to prolonging the life of your Kenmore appliance. This includes regular cleaning, changing filters or parts as needed, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with a certified technician. Consult the owner’s manual for specific maintenance instructions for your appliance.
Q: Are Kenmore appliances energy efficient?
A: Kenmore offers a variety of energy-efficient appliances, including refrigerators, washers, and dryers that are ENERGY STAR certified. Look for the ENERGY STAR label on appliances to ensure they meet strict energy efficiency guidelines.
Q: What are some common problems with Kenmore appliances?
A: Some common issues with Kenmore appliances include leaks, cooling problems, faulty heating elements, and broken parts. Many of these problems can be fixed with proper maintenance or by scheduling a repair appointment with a certified technician.
Q: How can I contact Kenmore customer service?
A: You can contact Kenmore customer service by phone at 1-800-549-4505 or online through their website.
Kenmore Maintenance Tips:
- Clean the condenser coils at least twice a year to ensure optimal performance.
- Keep the door gaskets clean and free of debris to maintain a proper seal.
- Replace the water filter every 6 months to ensure fresh and clean drinking water.
- Check the temperature regularly and adjust as needed.
- Clean the oven regularly to prevent buildup of food debris and grease.
- Check the oven gasket for any signs of wear or tear and replace if necessary.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals that can damage the oven’s interior.
- Calibrate the temperature regularly to ensure accurate cooking results.
- Clean the lint filter after every load of laundry to prevent clogs.
- Inspect the hoses for any signs of wear or leaks and replace if necessary.
- Use the appropriate amount of detergent for each load and avoid overloading the washer.
- Run a cleaning cycle with bleach or vinegar to prevent mold and mildew buildup.
- Clean the lint filter after every load to prevent fires and improve drying efficiency.
- Inspect the vent hose for any blockages or damage and clean or replace as needed.
- Avoid overloading the dryer and use the appropriate drying settings for each load.
- Check the drum and drum rollers for any signs of wear or damage and replace if necessary.
- Clean the spray arms and filter regularly to ensure optimal cleaning performance.
- Inspect the door gasket for any signs of wear or damage and replace if necessary.
- Run a cleaning cycle with vinegar or a dishwasher cleaner to prevent buildup of mineral deposits.
- Avoid overloading the dishwasher and use the appropriate detergent for each load.