If you’re experiencing issues with your ice maker in Seattle, don’t worry! Our expert technicians at Seattle Appliance Repair can help. We specialize in repairing failed ice makers from all major brands, and we’ll either repair or replace your ice maker depending on the problem.
Experienced Technicians for All Major Brands
Our professional technicians will quickly diagnose the issue and provide you with a written estimate for Seattle ice maker repair before starting any work. We carry most parts with us, so we can usually handle the repair on the first visit.
Quick Diagnosis and Estimates
In addition to ice maker repair, we also offer repair services for every appliance in your home, including refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, ranges, cooktops, compactors, clothes washers, and clothes dryers. Our technicians are trained to repair all major brands, such as GE, Samsung, LG, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Bosch, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Viking, Sub-Zero, Maytag, Magic Chef, Asko, and many more.
Most Parts Stocked for First Visit Repairs
Our service area includes Seattle and all its suburbs, such as Kent, Federal Way, and Everett. Our trucks travel throughout King County and into Snohomish and Pierce Counties too.
Comprehensive Appliance Repair Services
Don’t let a faulty ice maker ruin your day. Call us at (206) 455-7898 today to schedule an ice maker repair appointment with Seattle’s top appliance repair company. We also offer repair services for all appliances in your home, including refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, ranges, cooktops, compactors, clothes washers, and clothes dryers.
Ice Maintenance Tips:
- Regularly clean your ice maker: It’s important to clean your ice maker regularly to prevent buildup of mineral deposits and other debris that can affect its performance. Use a solution of water and vinegar to clean the ice maker, and wipe it down with a clean cloth.
- Replace the water filter: A clogged water filter can impede the flow of water to your ice maker, so it’s important to replace it every six months or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Check the water supply line: Make sure the water supply line to your ice maker is free of kinks and obstructions. If you notice any damage or leaks, have it repaired immediately to prevent water damage to your home.
- Keep the freezer temperature consistent: The freezer temperature should be kept at 0°F or below to ensure that your ice maker is working properly. Check the temperature regularly and adjust as needed.
- Don’t overload the ice maker: Overloading the ice maker can cause it to work harder than necessary, leading to premature wear and tear. Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for ice production.
- Schedule regular maintenance: It’s a good idea to schedule regular maintenance with a professional appliance repair service, such as Seattle Appliance Repair. Our expert technicians can help keep your ice maker in top condition and catch any potential issues before they become major problems.
By following these ice maker maintenance tips, you can help ensure that your ice maker works reliably and efficiently for years to come.