Dishwasher failure is a real hassle as the dishes pile up and you have to wash them by hand.
Avoid the hassle by calling the top Seattle dishwasher repair service today. At Seattle Appliance Repair, we promise prompt, affordable dishwasher repair in Seattle and nearby cities that you can trust!
What Seattle Appliance Repair Delivers
Our goal is to be the only Seattle appliance repair company you ever need! To reach our goal, we strive for same-day service on all repairs. Our fully-trained technicians have an outstanding experience, so they can quickly determine the cause of the problem – they’ve seen it all many times before!
You’ll be given a written estimate of the repairs, and your questions will be answered. Repairs are made when you authorize them, so there are no surprises and there are NO hidden fees.
Our work is guaranteed, and we’ll give you a written warranty for parts and labor.
Night and weekend appointments are available for Seattle dishwasher repair.
Complete Seattle Appliance Repair and Beyond
The cities we cover include Seattle, Federal Way, Everett, Sammamish, Bellevue, Kirkland, Edmonds, Redmond, Renton, SeaTac, Mercer Island, and other local cities.
We repair all brands including GE, Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, LG, Samsung, Viking, Asko, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and more.
And we repair all your appliances including refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, ranges, cooktops, ovens, compactors, garbage disposers, clothes washers, clothes dryers, furnaces, and more.
Call Today for Top-Rated Seattle Dishwasher Repair
We will do such a great job with your Seattle dishwasher repair that we’ll be your go-to company when any appliance needs to be fixed.
One contact is all it takes, and we’ll move quickly to get your major appliance back in service!
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips:
- Clean the interior: Remove any large food particles from the bottom of the dishwasher after each cycle. Then, run a wash cycle with a dishwasher cleaner to keep the interior clean and odor-free.
- Check the spray arm: Ensure that the spray arm is free from clogs or blockages and that the holes are not covered. If necessary, use a toothbrush or a toothpick to clean the spray arm.
- Clean the filter: The dishwasher filter should be cleaned at least once a month to prevent food particles from building up and causing a blockage. Simply remove the filter and wash it in warm, soapy water.
- Inspect the door seal: Make sure that the door seal is clean and free from debris to ensure a tight seal. If the seal is damaged or worn, it should be replaced to prevent leaks.
- Run hot water before starting the dishwasher: To ensure that the dishwasher starts with hot water, run hot water at the kitchen sink for a few minutes before starting the dishwasher.
By following these simple dishwasher maintenance tips, you can extend the life of your appliance and avoid costly repairs.